Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Pan Glazed Chicken with Basil

Wow.

I’ve really gotten out of the swing of updating things. Not just here, mind you – my personal journal is looking kinda sparse of late too.

It’s not even that I’m swamped with things at work at the moment, either – right now things are very calm. I’m just…well, being lazy. My apologies.

I’m following up the Fruit and Nut Fried Rice with something a little less weird – namely a chicken recipe I found…somewhere. I have no idea where I found it originally. But it does sound pretty tasty.

Pan Glazed Chicken with Basil

Serves 4

4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
½ Teaspoon Salt
¼ Teaspoon Ground pepper
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespons Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoons Honey
2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil, or 2 Teaspoons Dried Basil

Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.

Heat oil in large skillet. Add chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn chicken and cook for 6 minutes longer, or until chicken is done.

Stir in vinegar, honey, and basil. Cook an additional minute

Notes form the Hare

Nothing today, I’m afraid. I haven’t had a chance to try this one yet.

No comments: