Monday, August 16, 2010

There Is A New Food Network Star!

Ox here, folks - it looks like we're back after several years of being away.  It wasn't our intention of being away, but, well, it just sort of happened that way because of sickness, illness, and physical problems on my part, and Hare had death in his family and moving in his.  Luckily for me and Elephant, Hare now lives next door to us!  Yes, there was, and usually is, much rejoicing on our parts, and his we think. 

Any who, Sunday FoodNetwork chose the next Food Network star.  Her name is Aarti Sequeira and her show is going to be on Indian themed food!  I love Indian food personally and would love to put Indian flavors into some of my food but don't know how to get it there so I am personally looking forward to learning how.  Even though I didn't watch any of this season's Next Food Network Star's  show, I am very excited about the winner that was chosen even though there is some chatter on the site and several other foodie sites that the best person wasn't chosen, but, from what I can tell, the most different person was chosen, and usually, different is good:  Why would the network want to put someone else on there with a show that is similar to Guy Fieri or some of the other wonderful stars already on the network?  It would seem to defeat the purpose to me.

Aarti is also a food blogger and you can click on the title above and read her own words about her win.  Having a foodie blogger win also just makes my day a little brighter as well.  So here's to Aarti - congratulations on your win and may your FoodNetwork adventure be a wonderful one!

No comments: